BITIRON is available in blister packs of 50 and 100 tablets. The drug is in the group of medicine called thyroid hormones and As active substance, Bitrion contains L-tiroksin sodyum (T4) and L-triiodotironin sodyum (T3). Athletes, especially bodybuilders generally uses this drug for burning fat. It is used for thetreatmentt of,
– Thyroid hormone deficiency and for the growth of the thyroid gland, regardless of iodine deficiency (long period of thyroid hormone deficiency and excessive drop of the body temperature, and for myxoedema, a disease may cause underdevelopment of the body or retardation due to iodine deficiency)
– For suppressing the hormone called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), which is secreted from the pituitary gland,
– Underdeveloped thyroid gland, partially or as a whole lacking of the thyroid gland
– For diagnosis purposes when applying the thyroid suppression test,
– To prevent recurrence after surgery
– Thyroid Hormone Deficiency caused by the dysfunction of the Thyroid Gland
– Inflammation of the thyroid gland,
– Deficiency of the thyroid hormone due to pituitary or hypothalamus diseases.
Side effects of Bitiron ?
Like the most of the drugs BITIRON has its side effects to users have sensitivity to the drugs substances. If the you have the problems that is given below, please stop immediately taking the drug and call your doctor or the emergency number
– Hypersensitivity reactions in hands, in feet, in ankles, in the face, swelling of the lips (especially in a way that making breathing harder) , skin rashers
These are some serious side effects. If you have one of these, you have a really dangerous allergy to BITIRON. You will need immediate medical procedure if you have one of these side effects. But again, these are the rarest side effects.